WhatsApp For PC: WhatsApp is a latest trend for people. WhatsApp has been there for many years, connecting people from any corner of the country just with a mobile number. With the introduction of WhatsApp in the market it has made much easy in asking anyone for their numbers. These days you can find everyone on WhatsApp except some, it might be you. But you want to use WhatsApp and start chatting and calling your friends using it. For that you can use WhatsApp For PC users.
WhatsApp For PC/Laptop on Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 – Free Download
You can easily use WhatsApp For PC without facing any issues on your computer or laptop. WhatsApp For PC can be easily used with help of Android Emulator on your Windows PC. We recommend using Bluestacks Android Emulator but you can also you other Android Emulators like Andyroid or Youwave and so on.
Features Of WhatsApp For PC
- You can use WhatsApp For PC for a bigger screen experience. If you already have WhatsApp installed on your phone and using it then you do not require a Android Emulator to chat with your friends. You can use the web version of WhatsApp.
- On computers and laptop mostly everyone can type fast, simply and easily without facing spelling mistakes.
- Available for free. WhatsApp For PC is available for Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10. But if you have a working WhatsApp account then you can use it on any of the OS but it should have a working internet connection.
Watch! WhatsApp For PC/Laptop on Windows (XP, 7, 8.1 & 10)
How-To Use WhatsApp For PC Using Web Version
It’s the most easiest way of using WhatsApp For PC. All you need to have is a working WhatsApp Account on your mobile phone with an active internet connection on it.
- You will need to open web version on WhatsApp on your PC. To goto web version of WhatsApp you may click here.
- Once you’re on the page you will find an QR code. You will need to scan this code on your Mobile Phone to connect your Mobile’s WhatsApp on PC.
- To scan the code you will need to open WhatsApp on your Mobile Phone. Now, open the WhatsApp menu there you will find Web WhatsApp open it. Now, you will be able to see a option where it asks you the QR code displayed on Web WhatsApp.
- Once the scanning of code is done. It will redirect you to your WhatsApp account. Now you’re able to use WhatsApp On PC without any Android Emulator.
WhatsApp For PC Download
So, finally on the last step towards installing WhatsApp on PC using Android Emulator. If you already have a Working WhatsApp account then you may check the above guide WhatsApp For PC Using Web Version. If you don’t have any account or want to have one more account of WhatsApp on PC then you may continue reading it.
- At first you will need to download a Android Emulator on your Windows PC. We recommend using Bluestacks Android Emulator for running WhatsApp On PC for free.
- You can download Bluestacks on PC using this link.
- Once, downloading finishes you will need to go through the software and install it on your PC.
- After installing it. You will need to add a google account on it as you do for Android Mobiles.
- Now, go to play store and search for WhatsApp. Download and Install.
- If you’re not able to download WhatsApp For PC from this then you may download an apk file from internet. You can download the same from here.
- Once the APK file is downloaded you should open it Bluestacks Android Emulator and you will see it installing.
- Boom. You have successfully installed WhatsApp For PC but you will need to configure WhatsApp On PC before start using it.