WhatsApp For PC: WhatsApp is a latest trend for people. WhatsApp has been there for many years, connecting people from any corner of the country just with a mobile number. With the introduction of WhatsApp in the market it has made much easy in asking anyone for their numbers. These days you can find everyone on WhatsApp except some, it might be you. But you want to use WhatsApp and start chatting and calling your friends using it. For that you can use WhatsApp For PC users.
You can easily use WhatsApp For PC without facing any issues on your computer or laptop. WhatsApp For PC can be easily used with help of Android Emulator on your Windows PC. We recommend using Bluestacks Android Emulator but you can also you other Android Emulators like Andyroid or Youwave and so on.
WhatsApp For PC on Windows – Download
Features Of WhatsApp For PC
- You can use WhatsApp For PC for a bigger screen experience. If you already have WhatsApp installed on your phone and using it then you do not require a Android Emulator to chat with your friends. You can use the web version of WhatsApp.
- On computers and laptop mostly everyone can type fast, simply and easily without facing spelling mistakes.
- Available for free. WhatsApp For PC is available for Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10. But if you have a working WhatsApp account then you can use it on any of the OS but it should have a working internet connection.
How-To Use WhatsApp For PC Using Web Version
It’s the most easiest way of using WhatsApp For PC. All you need to have is a working WhatsApp Account on your mobile phone with an active internet connection on it.
- You will need to open web version on WhatsApp on your PC. To goto web version of WhatsApp you may click here.
- Once you’re on the page you will find an QR code. You will need to scan this code on your Mobile Phone to connect your Mobile’s WhatsApp on PC.
- To scan the code you will need to open WhatsApp on your Mobile Phone. Now, open the WhatsApp menu there you will find Web WhatsApp open it. Now, you will be able to see a option where it asks you the QR code displayed on Web WhatsApp.
- Once the scanning of code is done. It will redirect you to your WhatsApp account. Now you’re able to use WhatsApp On PC without any Android Emulator.
WhatsApp For PC Download
So, finally on the last step towards installing WhatsApp on PC using Android Emulator. If you already have a Working WhatsApp account then you may check the above guide WhatsApp For PC Using Web Version. If you don’t have any account or want to have one more account of WhatsApp on PC then you may continue reading it.
- At first you will need to download a Android Emulator on your Windows PC. We recommend using Bluestacks Android Emulator for running WhatsApp On PC for free.
- You can download Bluestacks on PC using this link.
- Once, downloading finishes you will need to go through the software and install it on your PC.
- After installing it. You will need to add a google account on it as you do for Android Mobiles.
- Now, go to play store and search for WhatsApp. Download and Install.
- If you’re not able to download WhatsApp For PC from this then you may download an apk file from internet. You can download the same from here.
- Once the APK file is downloaded you should open it Bluestacks Android Emulator and you will see it installing.
- Boom. You have successfully installed WhatsApp For PC but you will need to configure WhatsApp On PC before start using it.
Shareit For PC: Shareit is one of the best application to transfer files between your different different devices. Recently, Shareit was introduced to Windows PC and become much popular and people also started searching to Download Shareit For PC users. Shareit is one of the renowned File Transferring Apps available for various OS’s. It also solved the problem of file transfer between Android and IOS. There are many alternative application available but are not that fast in transferring the file. Shareit can be used to transfer file in MB’s as well GB’s.
For those who don’t know what Shareit is. It is file transferring software which was first introduced to Android and then it was introduced to IOS and Mac users. In the recent time it was official introduced for Windows PC. It connects two users through WiFi and helps in the ultra speed file transferring, In the connection one of them is WiFi and another one is a Hotspot.
Shareit For PC on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 – Free Download
The file receiver is Hotspot and the sender has to connect to it for transferring files. There is no doubt that is better than Bluetooth and other forms available for transferring files because it transfer files without any wires and still gives a speed of 2 to 10 MB/s depending upon the device and the range.
Features Of Shareit For PC
- No requirement of any internet Data Packs.
- It can help in transferring files between you computer to any other Devices whether it is IOS or Android.
- It can help you to transfer all type of files including photos, videos, audio, images, documents, APKS, PDF Files and much more.
- You can also use it for transferring your installed application but it is only supported when you are transferring files from an Android Device otherwise you won’t see it inside the application.
- Shareit can also be used to backup your images to keep ’em safe.
- It can be used to transfer files at a blazing fast speed. The transfer rate can be upto 10 MB/s all depends upon your NIC and Device.
- Shareit Supports group sharing upto 5 devices at a time.
Download Shareit For PC
Before we proceed to Download Shareit For PC. Please make sure that your PC is able to connect through infra-red because shareit doesn’t supports WiFi feature for Windows PC now but in sometime it may also introduce WiFi connectivity for PCs with WiFi enabled. Once you’re done with the above things then you can proceed for the steps given below.
- To Download Shareit For PC you may visit their Official website to find out the working link to download Shareit on PC. It you are not able to find the download link then you may download shareit on pc through mirror by clicking here.
- Now, after the download completes install it and proceed for next steps to see How Shareit For PC works.
How To Use Shareit For PC
- Once you have installed Shareit For PC you will need to Run it. Once you Run it, It would ask you to give your Shareit PC a name.
- Transferring file on Shareit For PC is as simple as transferring files between Android or IOS devices. But receiving files is little confusing so, we’ll tell you how you can easily receive files on Shareit PC from any supported device.
- To start it open Shareit For PC on Your Android phone and click on send select any file. Now, inside Shareit PC click on Receive and proceed for next step.
- Now, in mobile application you will be able to see a option of Transfer Files to PC. Click on it and let shareit read your PC.
- Once your PC is shown in the Shareit For PC Radar, click on it and boom you will able to the process of transferring files on Shareit For PC.
So, This was a Tutorial on How To Download Shareit For PC users officially with PC installer.
Bluestacks Pokemon Go: Are you looking forward to play Pokemon Go on your computer?
Then I have something to assist you which will help you to install and play Pokemon Go on your computer using Bluestacks.
Bluestacks is an android emulator which is available to be downloaded on your computer, Windows and Mac OS X both. It actually creates a virtual android interface on your computer which works with your Google account and then you can access and download android apps from that Bluestacks dashboard.
To talk more about it I have written a complete guide for you to let you guys know that how you can actually play and Install Bluestacks on your computer.
Bluestacks Pokemon Go – Free Download
Something About Bluestacks Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go is one of the most viral game out there with some remarkably intelligent concept. In this game you are supposed to catch the Pokemon who are out. There are many Pokemon out there like Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other which you need to catch.
Whenever any Pokemon is near by you then your phone will vibrate then you need to get up and start looking for that Pokemon and catch it. What you need to do is that Take aik and through Poké Ball. There are many more interesting thing about this game which has made Pokemon lovers go crazy for this game!
Install and Play Bluestacks Pokemon Go on Computer – Step by Step Guide
So here are the steps to get Pokemon Go play on your computer. Now without making you wait more let me take you guys straight towards the steps;
- First of all, Download Bluestacks from its official Website
- Ones it is Downloaded then Install it on your computer
- The Installation speed may vary as per your computer configuration, so have patience!
- Ones it is Installed then you have to have setup Bluestacks
- For that you need to Setup an account using your Gmail ID and link it up. It can be done by following simple on-screen instructions which will include Enable AppStore, Setup Bluestacks Account, and Enable App Sync (on-personal choice)
- Ones you are done with this then you will be on the homescreen of Bluestacks with different app suggestions
- Now using search bar, type Pokemon Go
- Then you need to click on Pokemon Go icon
- It will redirect you to the Google playstore
- Now you need to click on Install button and a pop up will get appear to Agree to the Terms and Conditions. So do as asked – Agree to the Terms and Condition to proceed
- Afterwards, it will start getting installed on your computer, wait until Installation is done
- Ones Installation is completed you will have Open button in place of Install button
- Click on Open button and you will have Pokemon Go running on your computer
Additional Tip: All Downloaded apps can be accessed from Apps folder of Bluestacks.
I am sure that this article has helped you getting Bluestacks Pokemon Go on your computer. If you are facing any technical issues or any other errors then let us know. Any of our team members will get back to you and will assist you with your queries as soon as possible.
Has this article helped you? If it has then don’t forget to share this article with others who might be looking for the same so keep sharing and liking our content over social media.